C is a general-purpose, high-level language that was originally developed by Dennis M. Ritchie to develop the UNIX operating system at Bell Labs. C was originally first implemented on the DEC PDP-11 computer in 1972.
What am I going to get from this course?
- write C programs independently
- face technical interviews with confidence
- will be able to do assignments in C programs
What is the target audience?
- This course is A-Z on C language, therefore, anyone can take this course, even absolute beginners in programming will face no problem doing this course
- Any undergraduate student having C programming language in curriculum
- If you have previous experience in C programming language or with any other programming language then this course is going to make your foundation more strong
How soon after signup would i get access to learning contents ?
As soon as you enrol into the course You will immediately get access to our course content in the form of a complete set of videos, PPTs, PDFs and Assignments. You can start learning right away.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks.
What is C
Getting Started with C
Constants, Variables and Keywords
Types of C Constants
The Decision Control Structure
The if Statement
Multiple Statements within if
The if-else Statement
Use of Logical Operators
The while Loop
The for Loop
Nesting of Loops
The break Statement
The continue Statement
The do-while Loop
Decisions Using switch
Functions & Pointers
What is a Function
Why Use Functions
Passing Values between Functions
Scope Rule of Functions
Call by Value and Call by Reference
An Introduction to Pointers
What are Arrays
Passing Array Elements to a Function
Pointers and Arrays
Passing an Entire Array to a Function
Two Dimensional Arrays
What are Strings
Pointers and Strings
Standard Library String Functions
strlen( ) ,strcpy( ) , strcat( ) , strcmp( )
Two-Dimensional Array of Characters
Why Use Structures
Declaring a Structure
Accessing Structure Elements
How Structure Elements are Stored
Array of Structures
Works at Tech Mahindra
It was excellent session and course. Good job
Works at Apple
It was good experience to learn C++ and Java.
Works at Infosys
I did my Course Successfully. Wonderful learning experience.