C++ is a statically typed, compiled, general-purpose, case-sensitive, free-form programming language that supports procedural, object-oriented, and generic programming.
C++ is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.
C++ was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs in Murray Hill, New Jersey, as an enhancement to the C language and originally named C with Classes but later it was renamed C++ in 1983.
C++ is a superset of C, and that virtually any legal C program is a legal C++ program.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to create a functional app from start to finish using industry standard practices.
- Key coding concepts such as standard data types, variables, arithmetic expressions flow control, functions, classes, arrays, and pointers.
- Computing theory and mathematical principles strictly as they apply to everyday C++ coding
What is the target audience?
- Anyone with an interest in creating their own applications from scratch.
- People who are wanting to move from HTML or CSS to full-on programming.
How soon after signup would i get access to learning contents ?
As soon as you enrol into the course You will immediately get access to our course content in the form of a complete set of videos, PPTs, PDFs and Assignments. You can start learning right away.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks.
What is C++
Compiling and Linking
Identifiers and Constants
do While Loop
Functions in C++
Call by Reference
Return by Reference
Friend and Virtual Function
Single Dimension Array
Double Dimension Array
Array of Strings
Classes and Objects
Arrays within a Class
Static Data Members
Static Member Functions
Array of Objects
Objects as Function Arguments
Multiple constructors in a Class
Constructors with Default Arguments
Overloading Unary Operators
Overloading Binary Operators
Works at Tech Mahindra
It was excellent session and course. Good job
Works at Apple
It was good experience to learn C++ and Java.
Works at Infosys
I did my Course Successfully. Wonderful learning experience.